Tuesday, September 19, 2017

The Emerald Isle

About 10 years ago I visited Dublin as an add on to a business trip to London. Dublin was nice but I was not overly impressed. Whenever people talk about Ireland, they always talk about the countryside and I knew one day I would make it there! A friend was heading over for a wedding so I decided to join the first part of the trip. First stop of course was Dublin, but mostly just to visit friends!

A bit blurry but you get the point!
First of several tasty meals - Irish food can be heavy but also good!
In addition to enjoying the good life, we did a mini-hike which was a nice treat when you are still in a city. We headed to the small fishing village of Howth which is technically a suburb. While the weather went from good to bad, the views were spectacular!


This is a terrible selfie but it had to be shared :)

 


















The best part of being in a fishing village is of course the food!


No comments:

Post a Comment