Monday, November 6, 2017

A weekend in Toronto

Yes I flew to TO for the weekend – even the customs agent thought I was a bit insane but it was for a good cause, the Chan Wedding! Chan 1 and Chan 2 finally tied the knot. 



Without even knowing I prepped on the plane by watching  the new Beauty and the Beast movie – turned out it was the theme of the wedding ;)



I also got to hang out with some awesome people while I celebrated this happy occasion.





There was also some chicken and waffles so all and all a success!


3 comments:

  1. MY FAVOURITE POST, HANDS DOWN!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So happy we were able to share this moment with our favorite person..the one who made it all happen! :D

    Lots of love!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That looks awesome Josie! So glad the weather was decent for the wedding and your trip! Snow today boo hoo hoo. I'm sorry it's been awhile since checking in with you. Thinking of you now that the craft fairs are in full swing! Glad you're well!!

    ReplyDelete