Wednesday, November 1, 2017

Home for a rest

Not that I needed a rest from Greece but it was time to head home for summer holidays. While the weather was not as nice as last summer, it was still far better than what I had been experiencing in Berlin.  A lot of time was spent outside and apparently all the photos I took have the dog in it . . .






I also checked out some new restos and bars which is always a fav thing of mine. One of them was a rooftop bar - Andaz, though it was on a brink of a storm I still got a few pics.

Check out that rain coming at us!




Also tried Tooth and Nail Brewery


And Bite This for some tasty tacos!



This photo is just to show my Euro friends what a caesar should look like!



As you will see in the next few posts, I did a lot of Canada related stuff including hitting up a cottage . . .


And seeing the new Cirque show – Volta. . .



1 comment:

  1. Still can't believe we didn't get blown off the rooftop!

    ReplyDelete