Wednesday, November 1, 2017

MosaïCanada 150

This was another pleasant surprise! MosaïCanada 150 is a garden that showcased Canadiana all made out of plants and flowers. Again this was part of the 150th celebrations. I think this one is really just about the pictures so I'll leave it at that . . .














Anne of Green Gables



















A mountie


3 Ships from France















Inuksuk




















Polar bear

Bisons














Mufferaw Joe


















Fur trader




Wild horses

Mother Nature 


1 comment:

  1. I was here in Ottawa all summer for the 150th and didn't get around to the site and I am kicking myself now that I never took the time to take it in because, as your pictures show, it was pretty incredible! It's the old saw about not seeing what's great about where you live and taking it for granted.

    ReplyDelete