Wednesday, November 1, 2017

When the night is over. . .

. . . like a bat out of hell, I'll be gone, gone, gone . . .

For those that know me well, you will know why this was a dream come true. I took another quick trip to London before  I fly back to Canada because I had to see a musical that was not open when I was there a couple of months before. I had known it was coming and was trying to sort out when I was going to make it to London to see it and thanks to the flight path I have to take home, I was able to make it work!

So I went to see Bat out of Hell the Musical (#nerd). Meatloaf’s music lends itself really well to a musical style and what I have since learned is that Jim Steinem wrote much of this music so that one day it would grace the theatrical stage.

It’s a bit of a strange storyline but the music and performances were AWESOME! And for my Canadian peeps, it’s playing in Toronto from Oct – Dec so you can check it out. For my Euro peeps, it’s coming back to London in 2018!








No comments:

Post a Comment